1) Because we all use ultraviolet radiation for air disinfection, we must first ensure that the lamp is intact and used correctly, and at the same time, the lamp should be monitored regularly. The intensity of the UVC light should be replaced in time if the intensity is less than 70uwc/lining. . The lamp should be kept clean. The surface of the lamp tube should be lightly tested with an alcohol cotton ball every 1 to 2 weeks to remove dust and grease, so as to reduce the factors that affect the penetration of ultraviolet rays.
2) The UV lamp should be handled with care. Turning on the lamp immediately after turning off the lamp will reduce the lamp life. It should be cooled for 3 to 4 minutes and then turned on. It can be used continuously for 4 hours, but ventilation and heat dissipation should be good to maintain the life of the lamp.
3) The treatment room should be kept clean and dry at all times, and the treatment room should be wiped with a special cloth soaked in disinfectant every day. Mop the floor with a special mop.
4) Regulate the daily monitoring and registration items of ultraviolet lamps. It must be registered in separate rooms and lamps. The registration book includes the lamp activation date, daily disinfection time, cumulative time, performer’s signature, and intensity monitoring registration. It is required to record carefully after disinfection so that The execution is consistent with the record.
5) Use an ultraviolet intensity indicator card or an intensity monitor to measure the intensity of the lamp first to ensure that the intensity of the new lamp is 100. Above w/c lining. After replacing the new lamp, the use time of the mold meter restarts to count. After the cumulative use time of the lamp reaches 1000h, contact the professional staff of hospital infection monitoring in time to monitor the radiation intensity of the lamp. If it is qualified, continue to use it, and if it is not qualified, replace it in time. Lamp tube to ensure the disinfection effect of the ultraviolet lamp.
6)When air disinfection, open all cabinet doors, drawers, etc. In order to ensure that all spaces in the treatment room are fully exposed, they are all irradiated by ultraviolet rays, and there are no dead ends when disinfection.
7) Strengthen management and supervision of some outpatient clinics, laboratories, and other departments. It is recommended to install ultraviolet lamp timer switches in the outpatient department, which can prevent the waste of power and the effective life of the lamps due to negligence and forgetting to turn off the lights.
8) Staff should make work arrangements before ultraviolet disinfection to avoid walking in the room during the disinfection process, which will affect the disinfection effect and receive unnecessary exposure; when the monitoring nurse monitors the intensity of the lamp, due to a large number of lamps, the When monitoring, you must wear protective goggles and protective clothing; in the ward with ultraviolet lamps, the switch of the ultraviolet lamp should be separated from other ordinary lamps or be marked, and the patient and family members should be explained to the patient and family members not to turn on the ultraviolet light at will Lights, so as not to cause bad consequences.